Directions to the
Marion, Indiana Jewish Cemetery
For information and to share your content, contact David Maidenberg
These instructions use a starting point of the intersection of State Road 18 and Pennsylvania Street on the east side of Marion:
1. From the intersection, proceed south on Pennsylvania Street for about one mile. You will pass an American Legion post on your right, then come to a stop sign at Lincoln Blvd (just past the river).
2. Although you will see a section of the cemetery on your left, continue straight a short distance toward the railroad crossing.
3. Immediately before the railroad, turn left onto Central Avenue.
4. Very shortly, Central Avenue will bend slightly to the left. You want to turn right at the first opportunity into a section of the cemetery (see image below, which covers only steps 4, 5 & 6).
5. Once in the cemetery, take an immediate right and then curve back left.
6. Proceed according the the image. The Jewish section of the cemetery will be on your right (as indicated on the scan).